This 307-page hardback copy includes all 50 chapters written by Dr. Jack Hyles.
Order your copy of Exploring Prayer today!
This book was originally entitled Exploring Prayer with Jack Hyles. The new title is now merely Exploring Prayer. There are fifty chapters in this study on prayer. Some of these include:
- God’s Mind Can Be Changed
- God Wants to Answer Your Prayers
- The Original Purpose of Prayer
- God Often Answers Before We Pray
- Feeling At Home With God
- Different Kinds of Prayer
- Pray Without Ceasing
- The Model Prayer
- Three Relationships in Prayer
- Abiding in Christ
- Praying in Jesus Name
- Prayer and the Unseen World
If you are a serious student of prayer this book will be an exhaustive textbook for teaching you how to pray as we are taught in God’s word.